l e s  t e m p l i e r s Index du Forum
l e s  t e m p l i e r s Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Scenes In America For The Amusement And Instruction Of Li

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l e s t e m p l i e r s Index du Forum -> Section Recrutement -> Les rangs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kamagiord

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 21:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Scenes In America For The Amusement And Instruction Of Li Répondre en citant

This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work. This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity (individual or corporate) has a copyright on the body of the work.As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.

Details:
price: $23.95
bound:
publisher: Palala Press (September 1, 2015)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1341022331, 978-1341022333,
weight: 15.4 ounces (
filesize:

Scenes in America: For the Amusement and Instruction of Little Tarry-At-Home Travellers Isaac Taylor
Scenes in America: For the Amusement and Instruction of Little Tarry-At-Home Travellers free ebook

Search the history of over 298 billion web pages on the InternetPage 56 Page 64D Page 57 Page 119 .Page 114 by Jean-Pierre Hbert (HTML at scheme.com) Schemes and Undertakings: A Study of English Politics in the Seventeenth Century (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1985), by Clayton Roberts (PDF at Ohio State) Schemes for Maintaining General Peace (London: H.M.S.O., 1920), by Walter GPage 27 Page 10

Page 47 Page 84B Locate a Print Version: Find in a library Viewability: Full view (original from Harvard University) Jun 30, 2008 06/08 by Isaac Taylor texts eye 253 favorite 0 comment 0 Source: American Libraries 166 166 Scenes in America: For the Amusement and Instruction of Little Tarry-at-home Andrus & Son, 1848Create your own Private Collection by searching or browsing to find items of interest and then adding them to a collection> # Published by SMain Author: Taylor, Isaac, 1759-1829Page 108 favorite share Flag this item for Graphic Violence Graphic Sexual Content Spam, Scam or Fraud Broken or Empty Data textsScenes in America : for the amusement and instruction of little tarry-at-home travellers by Taylor, Isaac, 1759-1829 Publication date 1848 Topics America -- Description and travel Juvenile literature Publisher Hartford : Published by S

4.Frontispiece map is on double platesCite/Export Cite/Export Copy a citation APA (6th ed.) Chicago (Author-Date, 15th ed.) Harvard (18th ed.) MLA (7th ed.) Turabian (6th ed.) Export a citation Export to RefWorks Export to EndNote / Reference Manager Export to EasyBib Export to EndNote / Reference Manager(non-Latin) Cancel Note: Citations are based on reference standardsPage 64C SLinked Data More info about Linked Data Primary Entity > # Scenes in America : for the amusement and instruction of little tarry-at-home travellersa schema:CreativeWork, schema:Book ;library:oclcnum "33026240" ;library:placeOfPublication > ;library:placeOfPublication > ; # Hartfordschema:about > ;schema:about > ; # Travelschema:about > ; # Americaschema:about > ; # America.schema:audience > ;schema:bookFormat bgn:PrintBook ;schema:creator > ; # Isaac Taylorschema:datePublished "1848" ;schema:exampleOfWork > ;schema:genre "Juvenile works"en ;schema:inLanguage "en" ;schema:isSimilarTo > ;schema:name "Scenes in America : for the amusement and instruction of little tarry-at-home travellers"en ;schema:productID "33026240" ;schema:publication > ;schema:publisher > ; # Published by SPage 105 48a4f088c3

Norwegian Buhund Diets Matter: Recipe Book For Dog Treats, Blank Recipe Cookbook, 7 x 10, 100 Blank Recipe PagesMagic The Gathering: Deck Building For Beginners (MTG, Deck Building, Strategy)An American Adviser in Vietnam: My Story Lt. Col. (Ret) Joe A. Putnam(Oeuvres Complètes De Frédéric Bastiat, Mises En Ordre: Rev. Et Annotées D'après Les Manuscrits De L'auteur ... (French Edition)Accel World, Vol. 9 (light novel): The Seven-Thousand-Year PrayerMoms Sketch Book: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Colors Reversed: Volume 1: FlowersAllenamenti avanzati di Tennis con la corda: "Questo libro vuole insegnarti come avere un controllo totale della pallina durante ogni punto con questo ... gruppo di allenamenti." (Italian EdThe Diary of a Young GirlBlack & Decker The Complete Guide to Garages 2nd Edition: Design, Build, Remodel & Maintain Your Garage - Includes 9 Complete Garage Plans (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 21:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l e s t e m p l i e r s Index du Forum -> Section Recrutement -> Les rangs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a